




So my camera couldn't quite capture the same magic that I experienced at the Festival of Lights in Berlin 2008....
But the monuments are absolutely beautiful lit up. For two weeks Berlin is having a special festival where colored and flashing lights dance upon the Brandenbrug Tor, Berliner Dom, Fernsehnturm, and all the other major iconic landmarks in the city. It was really nice to walk around with Mike and Chris, taking everything in. We finished the night with drinks and dessert in Hackescher Markt - and Mike's drink even had a light-up ice cube!
Classes went really well this week, and I had a fantastic meeting with my mentor. So things got off to a perfect start at Freie Universitaet. I am glad to be busy with activites and meeting new people. So we'll see what the year has in store!
Jackets take on Clemson tomorrow! So give some extra cheers for me : )
