


I would say that I am sipping on a warm Cappuccino in a cute coffee shop (overrun with Americans attracted like flies to the free wireless), but I have finished my coffee quite awhile ago. In fact I have listened to Outkast's and Cake's albums in full while emailing and sorting things out online - I am still without internet in my new room.
But I wanted to post a few pictures of the new place.
Today was pretty low key, with a mixture of new people, running errands, and catching up with a lot of things that had been neglected since the apartment crisis '08.
I applied to a conference here in Berlin for October, complete with a Personal Statement, resume, and short essay on a prompt. I thought those days were gone after finishing the last law school application!! But the conference seems very worthwhile and exciting, with Angela Merkel speaking. So maybe I will be invited to attend after my hard work.
Today I met a bunch of new people at a Fulbright Brunch! A former Fulbrighter invited the 'Brights in Berlin over for delicious food, coffee, and conversation. I am really glad that I had a chance to meet more of the Fulbrighters that did not attend the language course. Everyone seemed very nice, and it was great to have a fun Saturday afternoon extravaganza!
After the brunch, I did some window shopping and spent my evening in the coffee shop. I am headed back home, and hopefully I will have internet in my room on Monday!
PS Georgia Tech just beat up on Duke!! 4-1 : ) Go Jackets!!!
