Monday, July 6, 2009

A Day Full of Experiences

I love lazy Sundays in Berlin. I enjoyed my afternoon to myself in my apartment after a fun weekend, and then I headed into town for dinner - Viva Mexico! The weather was especially gorgeous outside (perhaps a little hot), but it was so incredible to be out and about in the city as the sun set. I met up with Jason and Catherine for an evening of lecker mexican food and then climbing to the top of Humboldthain to watch the sun set over the city. I always have the best time laughing with Jason and Catherine, and the pictures illustrate the amazing view!!

My apartment is near the powerplant on the right side of the picture!
Taking in the sunset

Jason smiling
The girls
More sunset
Jason, Catherine, and me
Strolling through the rose garden
The rose garden at Humboldthain
Some pink ones
in full bloom
So a fun evening at Humboldthain. Now getting some sleep for a busy week ahead!!