




The weeks are flying by so fast in Marburg! This past week I found an apartment in Berlin and took the train in town to sign the lease. So I now have an apartment!! It is a one bedroom fully furnished with a cute kitchen and bathroom. It is in a young, residential area. So I feel safe, and I am really excited!
This week was a short week of class (no Friday class!) So everyone was in a good mood all week. Monday I climbed the mountain and saw the Turm with Jose, Miya, and Mike. It was a long, steep hike, but the view of Marburg was incredible. Then we had another dinner potluck, and I made mom's receipe cole slaw. And it was a huge hit. Friday was amazing because I slept in and had a very relaxing day. I watched movies, cooked dinner with Rachel and Ashlan, and met people who were out and about in the city for cards and drinks. My german teacher was there, and it was fun to hang out with everyone after a lazy day. So my week was nice in the Marburg.
I am going to post a new message about my amazing Schoenes Wochende on Saturday in Kassel!!
